tisdag 1 september 2009

Ratings & reviews

I've been thinking about how to handle my reviews and ratings for some time. My main questions is the following ones:

How can I set up a good system for reviewing and rate beverages and still retain a system so it can be comparable to old ratings over time?

How should a review be like? How do I want a review to look like?

Well... to be able to retain the same level of seriousity of time I can't aim too high. It has to be fun and kept simple, but still be informative and the reviews must have substance. My goal is to review everything in four steps:
  • Eye
  • Nose
  • Taste
  • Aftertaste
I intend to find 2-3 characteristics in each of those steps above and also give a brief summary of the beverage reviewed.

The ratings will be be on a scale from 1 to 10, where a higher rating indicates a better tasting drink.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar